Work. Explore. Live. Schwan Cosmetics.
With over 2.600 employees, Schwan Cosmetics is the worldwide market leader in the production of cosmetic pencils. Our products are designed, created and produced on behalf of almost every internationally renowned cosmetics company. As an international employer with Franconian roots, we spot the trends, fuel innovation and create solid growth. Be a part of our success and join the team!
For the Global Purchasing department, we are looking for a
- Securing materials supply in line with technical, regulatory & QA standards
- Understanding and defining the business requirements
- Analysing the market
- Setting up sourcing strategy
- Selecting & negotiating with suppliers
- Managing relationship with key suppliers
- Materials price negotiation, proactive supply shortage mitigation
- Conduct supplier meetings and cross-functional internal reviews
- Work closely with production facilities & procurement teams in the Schwan network
- Scouting for alternative sources or materials
- Several years for work experience in Supply chain or Business role
- Bachelor´s degree in Chemistry or Chemical engineering. Chemistry field is preferred, but not essential. It is sufficient to have experience in similar industry with general affinity for chemistry.
- Fluent in English (German or Spanish is a plus)
- Basic understanding of production environment
- Analytical skills and professional presence
- MS-Office and ERP proficiency
- Domestic & international travel required
You are working in an international team across the world and you do have the possibility to relocate to our US facility if desired. Our team spirit is characterized by collegiality and humor. You have a very good support within the team and from your leader.
Please apply below or send your detailed and complete application, indicating your salary expectations, to:
Schwan Cosmetics International GmbH