Work. Explore. Live. Schwan Cosmetics.
At Schwan Cosmetics, we love the fact that both men and women are interested in cosmetics. And we’d love to find out more about you.
With more than 3,000 employees, Schwan Cosmetics is the worldwide market leader in the production of cosmetic pencils. Our products are designed, created and produced on behalf of almost every internationally renowned cosmetics company. As an international employer with Franconian roots, we spot the trends, fuel innovation and create solid growth. Be a part of our success and join the team!
For the Organizational Unit: Market we are looking for a
- Set up and manage the Design and Prototyping team and establish a clear USP within the Schwan Organization for Product Design
- Manage the interfaces to internal customers like Sales, Marketing or Customizing
- Establish an external partner network for fast and efficient increase of design capacities and necessary additions to the internal toolset
- Be the expert for design and prototyping technologies to ensure the best possible offer for all customer request and an ideal support of internal development projects
- Manage the Design and Prototyping Budget
- Manage the CAD Team and ensure full support of the CAD Services towards all partners with the right processes and set up
- Define the right set of KPIs to ensure a high level of efficiency for all internal and external resources
- Become an active member of the ongoing product ideation process
- Degree in Product Design or Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of experience in managing and leading teams
- Experience in working as Product Designer
- Prior experience in working in or with design agencies
- Excellent knowledge about Design Tools and Prototyping Technologies (e.g. 3D Printing Technology)
- Experience with CAD Tools
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative beauty environment
- Can handle ambiguity by using common sense, problem solving skills and an acute sense of judgment
- A creative thinker who is able to find new ideas within a saturated market
- Able to navigate in a midsized company undergoing a major transformation
- Fluent in German and English
Do you want to blaze new trails? Do you want to make an impact? Take a chance and join us.
Bei uns ist viel in Bewegung. Bewegen Sie sich mit uns und bewerben Sie sich über das untenstehende Online-Formular oder senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an:
Schwan-STABILO Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG