Work. Explore. Live. Schwan Cosmetics.
With more than 2,600 employees, Schwan Cosmetics is the worldwide market leader in the production of cosmetic pencils. Our products are designed, created and produced on behalf of almost every internationally renowned cosmetics company. As an international employer with Franconian roots, we spot the trends, fuel innovation and create solid growth. Be a part of our success and join the team!
For the Team GPS, we are looking for a limited period of 24 months - for a
- Disciplinary and technical leadership Application lab
- Resource management
- Risk assessment in product development projects
- Technical discussions of test results with customers and stakeholders
- Testing and assessment of new cosmetic products during the development phase
- Technical specification of new cosmetic products
- Coordinate international development teams
- University degree in Chemistry or Science
- Several years of experience in the color cosmetics industry
- International experience and mindset
- Proven track record in technical leadership
- Consumer orientied thinking and acting
- Strong personality
- Having worked for an international brand would be of advantage
- Fluent in English or native speaker
- SAP skills
The ideal candidate (m/f/d):
He has worked in the color cosmetic development area and has experience with the interpretation of test results. He can predict influences of manufacturing process, packaging materials or varying temperatures on the product integrity and knows what‘s acceptable within the cosmetic industry. He has demonstrated of being capable of conducting a solid risk for innovations entering the color cosmetic market even with limited and incoherent set of information available. His communication skills are strong when discussing methods and results with our clients or internal stakeholders. Having a broad science backround, he has experience in collaborating in international R&D teams.
He is an industry insider coming from one of the big cosmetics brands or from a small fast-growing Indi brand.
Within the organization it‘s easy for her to convince stakeholders and lead her topics toward customer and consumer success.
Do you want to blaze new trails? Do you want to make an impact? Take a chance and join us.
Bei uns ist viel in Bewegung. Bewegen Sie sich mit uns und bewerben Sie sich über das untenstehende Online-Formular oder senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an:
Schwan-STABILO Cosmetics GmbH & Co. KG