Work. Explore. Live. Schwan Cosmetics.
Work. Explore. Live – We care about Careers and Colours!
A colourful and warm welcome to Schwan Cosmetics International GmbH! We are on the road with a lot of passion and a sense of responsibility and support our customers in the creation of decorative cosmetic pencils.
We are active in 130 countries and, thanks to our more than 2,600 employees, we ensure customer experiences in wow format - and in all the colours of this world.
Discover the world of cosmetics and beauty.
At the earliest possible date, as well as from February and April, we are offering a position for 6 months as a
- Support and cooperation in project management processes
- Carrying out project subtasks in coordination with the project managers
- Direct customer contact during project work
- Processing of product-related complaints
- Collaboration in project-related preparation and follow-up of trips and trade fairs
- Support, planning, preparation, implementation and follow-up of project-related customer visits
- Registration / regulatory topics
- Collaboration with internal interfaces within the company
- Participation in calls with international customers
- Your status: Student in a communications or business administration degree programme, e.g. business administration, communication sciences, marketing and communication, communication and PR, international business or project management, etc.
- Fluent German and very good English, French or Spanish optional
- Experienced with MS Office and preferably experience in SAP
- Important: Independence, initiative, good time management
- More important: Strong communication skills in customer contact
- Most important: Enjoying what you do and an open, collegial mindset
- State-of-the-art working environment with the best conditions to accelerate your learning curve
- Remuneration and attractive extras (direct public transport connections, canteen, employee discounts, etc.)
- Seminars, training courses, workshops
- Collegial and familiar working atmosphere in which everyday working life is fun and enjoyable
Discover the world with us!
Your contact Marion Simon is looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application by e-mail or via the input mask on our homepage www.schwancosmetics.com.
If you have any questions, please call her on 0911 567-4534.
Please apply below or send your detailed and complete application (Covering letter and CV), to:
Schwan Cosmetics International GmbH | Praktikantenausbildung
Schwanweg 1, 90562 Heroldsberg bei Nürnberg | E-Mail: email@example.com
www.schwancosmetics.com | A MEMBER OF THE SCHWAN STABILO GROUP
Your personal contact : Ms Marion Simon (Tel.: 0911/567-4534) / E-Mail: Marion.Simon@schwan-stabilo.com